The cross-country ski run paradise around the EUROPÄISCHER HOF Hotel
Cross-country skiing in Bad Gastein in Salzburger Land
Enjoy a bit of golf or tennis during the summer and put on your skis in the winter in order to enhance your fitness and stamina in the most indulgent and convenient way. Right in front of the EUROPÄISCHER HOF Hotel you will find the golf cross-country ski run with stunning views over the Gasteinertal valley mountain world, there are runs for classic cross-country skiing or the sportier skater style.
Cross-country skiing stands for health, wellbeing, fun and freedom. Improve your fitness and get in shape. If skiing is a bit too risky for you and you are looking for a winter sport that is both strengthening your muscles and stamina without harming the joints, then cross-country skiing is just the right sport for you.
- Golf run (2 km) – directly at the hotel’s front door – classic and skating
- Achenloipe run (8 km) – classic
- Böckensteinloipe run (5.5 km) – classic and skating
- Sportgastein (10 – 12 km) – classic and skating
- Kötschachtal (5 km) – classic
- Sportplatzloipe run (2 km) – classic and skating
- Haitzingloipe run (5 km) – classic
- Angertalloipe run (7 km) – classic
The Sportgastein cross-country skiing paradise is perfect for those of you, who aim high. The beauty of the valley and the high location on 1,600 m. Cross-country skiing fun is guaranteed up until late April here. The snow covered winter landscapes and the lovely sunshine enhance this winter sport even more.