Gastein Golf Club – on the doorstep of your first-class hotel in the Salzburger Land
Holiday at your golf hotel EUROPÄISCHER HOF in
The Gastein Golf Club (GC) was founded in 1960 and is considered to be Austria’s oldest and most traditional golf club. In 2004 the original 9-hole golf course was extended to 18 holes. The picturesque Gastein GC 18-hole golf course situated directly at the hotel blends in harmoniously with the landscape at the foot of the gorgeous Gastein mountains. Old trees, numerous small mountain brooks and the romantic lowland forest make for an unforgettable experience not just from a sporting point of view!
- Golf school’s head: Adam Fisher – Head Pro
- Golfing instructor since 1981, taught for 5 years at “The Belfry”
- (known worldwide as the “Ryder Cup” venue and PGA Headquarters)
- Golfing instructor at Velden-Köstenberg from 1989 to 1991
- Since 1992 Head Pro at the Gastein GC
The goal is to improve the game of all golfers, beginners as well as advanced players with a low handicap. The “All-Inclusive-Packages” offer group as well as individual lessons. The lessons can also be customised to your particular wishes. The school uses the latest teaching methods like video analysis and video coaching support. One of the best ways to learn golfing is to take a crash course with other beginners who are on the same level.
- The driving range is located behind the club house, close to the Hotel EUROPÄISCHER HOF.
- Balls: 2 EUR (24 balls for 1 chip, buy 10 get the 11th chip for free)
- E-Car for 9 holes (if requested 1 trolley for the other 9 holes included): 17 EUR
- E-Car for 18 holes: 30 EUR (We recommend to book in advance.)
- E-Trolley for 18 holes: 13 EUR (We recommend to book in advance.)
- Golf rental equipment for 18 holes: 18 EUR
- Golf rental equipment for 9 holes: 10 EUR
- Trolley: 5 EUR
- Caddy box rental for 1 week: 8 EUR (We recommend to book in advance.)